It’s Make A Difference Day
Be it for Humans, Animals or our Planet, what is Just One Thing that you’ll do today to make a difference?
Our mission is to inspire and empower people to make a difference in the lives of others – be it in the lives of humans, animals or the planet – to inspire you to make ‘doing good’ a way of life with simple and practical Just One Thing 365 Ideas.
Pick something easy, doable – perhaps something you do as part of your daily routine.
Here are some Just One Thing 365 Ideas:
- Throw an extra tin of baked beans into your shopping basket today and give it to the security guard.
- Give a Jar Of Hope to a person in need / security guard.
- Throw an extra tin of pet food into your shopping basket and drop it off at the SPCA (perhaps get your friends to do the same.)
- Keep a Tupperware container / reusable cup in your car for takeaways – instead of accepting the Polystyrene container / single-use-plastic cup.
- Buy one of our MANDALA or ICON T’s to support our sterilisation drive for pets in need.
- Swap out your mascara or other beauty/lifestyle products to cruelty-free products.
- Pause and (actively) listen to someone. Let them know and feel that you care by making them the centre of your world – even in just in that conversation.
- Put your skills to work. We need your skills as do other orgs! Pop us an email and we can chat.
- Choose / change your attitude and how you show up in the world. Choose to show more kindness, compassion, empathy, support or other empowering trait.
- Don’t undermine the impact that you can make in someone’s (human/animal) life if you just do it.
We’d love to hear your ideas!
Comment below so we can feature you & your post.